I updated toe CartoOSM and CartoOsmBW styles to version 4.11.0.
See the original release announcement below:
Today, v4.11.0 of the OpenStreetMap Carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released. Once changes are deployed on the openstreetmap.org it will take couple of days before all tiles show the new rendering.
- Fixed office/amenity conflict
- Brightened built-up areas on z12
- Refurbished natural=spring icon
- Added rendering for amenity=police and amenity=fire_station areas
- Added rendering of amenity=nursing_home
- Added rendering of amenity=childcare
- Added rendering of amenity=driving_school
- Added area rendering for amenity=bus_station
- Added area rendering of amenity=taxi
- Made highway=traffic_signals icon less obtrusive
- Moved barriers to higher zoom level
- Hiding railway=platform with location=underground, tunnels and covered=yes
- Small documentation and code fixes
Thanks to all the contributors for this release.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.10.0…v4.11.0