The OSM Carto default style has released its new version v4.10.0 today, the local installaction on this MapOSMatic instance has been updated to use this latest release.
Quoting the original release announcemet email below:
Today, v4.10.0 of the OpenStreetMap Carto stylesheet (the default stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released. Once changes are deployed on the openstreetmap.org it will take couple of days before all tiles show the new rendering.
- Adding rendering for historic=castle and historic=manor
- Adding rendering office=* as dots + names
- Adding rendering for waterway=waterfall
- Adding place=square name rendering for nodes
- Adding rendering for big natural=bay
- Adding rendering for leisure=beach_resort
- Adding rendering for amenity=parking_space
- Adding rendering of aerialway=zip_line
- Adding rendering for shop=bed
- Adding rendering for shop=video_games
- Adding halo to roads on z6 and z7
- Extending intermittent waterbody rendering to landuse=basin
- Moving highway=mini_roundabout rendering to higher zoom level
- Dropping waterway=derelict_canal rendering
- Small documentation and code fixes
Thanks to all the contributors for this release, including d3d9, doktorpixel14 and hikemaniac, new contributors.
For a full list of commits, see https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.9.0…v4.10.0